Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best dialogue I have ever seen comedy wise.

 
By my title I of course mean nothing else than the anime series, "Kampfer." This series had me laughing just about the entire time. The dialogue in this anime for some reason is some of the most hilarious I have ever seen in an anime. Even the abridged series created off of this led me to laughing even further, which I didn't even know was possible.

This anime is about a boy named Natsuru Senou who discovers one day that he is apparently a Kampfer. The only issue about Kampfers is that they must be girls. This being the case, Natsuru must change in to a woman in order to use his abilities to fight. Of course, he is far from creative when he chooses his name as a woman and is referred by the exact same title as a woman as to when he is a man. It is a little ridiculous, but practically every girl in school throws themselves on the female Natsuru, falling deeply in love with him.

However, Natsuru is caught in this conflict between himself and the girl he loves, Sakura. He loves her, but she only loves the girl version of him.And of course, all of the other featured characters in this series seem to like him, but the guy version.



Anyways, the plot develops, we see some comical scenes then boom, we got an ending for a very short anime. It was only a half season, but it was a good half season. This series caused me to laugh harder than I ever have in my life regarding an actual anime. I recommend it strongly if you are sad for some reason or just need a good kick to get you up and going again. Story wise, it contained some things that make you feel as though you have seen it before, but dialogue wise, this anime is solid gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment