Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One of my friends just posted this on her Facebook

Sorry I keep refraining from anime/game/manga themed posts. It's just that I keep coming across things that concern me that need to be addressed.


Also: This blog post is biased. I am a cat lover and of course will take the side against this woman. I am sorry if you differ in my opinion, but there is no use fighting about opinions over the internet so I wish to not see hate mail.



Unless you have not already guessed, I am a cat lover and I treat my cats the best I can and they are like family. If one of my cats sneezes, I tell them "bless you", if I see my cat gagging, I will take them over to the toilet and pat their back until they vomit or feel better. They only give me love in return and they snuggle with me all the time.


This being so, I don't know how people can do things such as this: My Dearest cat Pinkeltje

A friend of my posted this to her Facebook wall, commenting as to how disgusting this was and I couldn't agree more. How can someone do this to their poor pet?

It's one thing if the cat passed away considering that people shave their cats and will have bags made out of their cat's fur as a sort of momento of their beloved pet.

But the problem here is that this woman, TINKEBELL actually KILLED her cat. She killed it by her own hands because the cat supposedly had depression and couldn't stay by itself. This being so, her solution was to murder her cat and turn it into a hand bag to take with her wherever she went.

In my opinion, that is absolutely sick.

This being so, people sent her tons of hate messages between 2004-2008 mainly regarding what she did to her pet cat that she later turned into a book: Dearest TINKEBELL

How can she possibly live with herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment