Monday, May 9, 2011

UMPH. I AM ALMOST DONE WITH TESTING. (Plus some prisons have some pretty corrupt methods...)

So awesome thing: I just have one more test left and then I am done with all of my nationwide testing, which will be a huge relief! (And I may do this when I leave my last AP exam after this week.)



In the mean time, I have my list started for my binging. Here is some of it.
- To Aru Majutsu no Index
- The rest of Black Butler
- Pandora Hearts
- The rest of Jigoku Shoujo (I am halfway in Season 2)
- The last season of Hidamari Sketch
- Hanamaru Kindergarden
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- Maria Holic Alive
And the new addition of this show:

- Deadman Wonderland.



It just started airing a few weeks ago, and I have grown to like it. It's drawn by the same people who made Eureka Seven (Eureka Seven Review ) and it actually is quite interesting. The series is only supposed to be 12 episodes, and when it finishes airing, I will be putting up a proper review of it. In the meantime, I will just brief you all on it.

The manga has already been released, and I just ordered the first volume and I can't wait to read it. But the way I came across this anime was the other day when I was at a friends house. I initially went over there to aid her and clean her house (cause I am a good friend) and we went and ate lunch first. When we got back with our food, we decided to sit down and watch some anime. She chose some random one, and this happened to be it. I won't lie, it was pretty good and so I watched the rest up to date.



However, the plot initially has a few holes in it. (It gets better over time...but in the beginning it's like...wat.) It is about a boy who was presumed guilty for the murder of all of his classmates even though her was innocent and he gets sent to this prison that doubles as an amusement park where the prisoners are the performers.

This was the first thing that made me say, "Wat." I mean really, who makes an amusement park out of a prison? It seems dangerous. There are also a lot of weird things like that in the anime, but all in all, it actually is pretty interesting.

I can't say much else about it though since I don't know what all has happened. It's only on episode four at this moment. I can't wait to see the updates!

Anyways, I can't wait to get these exams out of the way and go back to binging on anime!
.
.
.
BINGEBINGEBINGEBINGEBINGE

No comments:

Post a Comment